- Fixed de-duping of mouse events on mouse touch combo devices (#917, #863, bfeb89a)
- Added support map for specific values of touch-action (#952, fbe9fd7)
- Add Assign method and deprecate merge and extend (#895fc01eae)
- Expose Hammer on window or self if either is defined to avoid issues when AMD is present but not used. ( 356f795)
- Add support for PointerEvent instead of MSPointerEvent if supported. (#754, 439c7a6)
- Fixed moz-prefix, prefix should be Moz not moz. (3ea47f3)
- Removed non-existent recognizer (f1c2d3b)
- Fixed config leaking between instances(189098f)
- Fixed gaps in gesture configs and update tests to match (70c2902)
- Fixed Manager off method (#768, da49a27)
- Added compatibility with requirejs optimizer namespaces ( 70075f2)
- Made touchaction test zoomable ( 50264a7)
- Fixed preventing default when for
pan-x pan-y case ( 95eaafa)
- Fixed incorrect touch action pan direction ( a81da57)
- Fixed combined pan-x pan-y to resolve to none ( fdae07b)
- Fixed inverted touch-action for pan recognizer (#728, 605bd3b)
- Fixed dependency on non standard touch list ordering (#610, #791, 287720a)
- Fixed swipe to not trigger after multitouch gesture (#640, 711d8a1)
- Fixed swipe recognizer to use overall gesture direction and velocity ( 963fe69)
- Fixed getDirection returning reversed direction ( e40dcde)
- Fixed detection of tap when multi touch gestures are present ( c46cbba)
- Fixed incorrect event order (#824, 92f2d76)
- Fixed leaking options between recognizer instances (#813, af32c9b)
- Fixed detection when element has no style attribute ( 5ca6d8c)
- Fix IE pointer issue. #665
- Fix multi-touch at different elements. #668
- Added experimental single-user Touch input handler. This to improve performance/ux when only a single user has to be supported. Plans are to release 2.1 with this as default, and a settings to enable the multi-user handler.
- Manager.set improvements.
- Fix requireFailure() call in Manager.options.recognizers.
- Make DIRECTION_ALL for pan and swipe gestures less blocking.
- Fix Swipe recognizer threshold option.
- Expose the Input classes.
- Added the option
inputClass to set the used input handler.
- Improved mouse and pointer-events input, now able to move outside the window.
- Added the export name (
Hammer) as an argument to the wrapper.
- Add the option experimental
inputTarget to change the element that receives the events.
- Improved performance when only one touch being active.
- Fixed the jumping deltaXY bug when going from single to multi-touch.
- Improved velocity calculations.
- Fix issue when no document.body is available
- Added pressup event for the press recognizer
- Removed alternative for Object.create
- Full rewrite of the library.
Edit this page on GitHub